Incentive Spirometer (Tri Ball)
Besmed Inventive Spirometers are used to help patients perform and monitor their own post-surgical breathing exercises. The patients are encouraged to breathe in from the devices as slowly and as deeply as possbile.
- Improving the patients’ lung expansion by training their inhaled lung volumn.
- Three color coded balls inside the chamber can insentive the patients.
Simply breathtaking! The SPIROVIT SP-1 is a unique solution to simplify complex lung function testing. The high resolution user-friendly screen displays real-time flow/volume loops and detailed measurement matrices. The data can be either printed within seconds or transmitted to a PC.
Features and Benefits
- FVC, SVC, MV and MVV measurement
- Integrated program for pre/post-comparison, bronchospasmolysis and monitoring of challenge tests
- Simple operation
- Internal memory for up to 100 tests
- Built-in mains and battery operation
- Ready-to-file reports within seconds on 3.5″ (90mm) paper
- Comparison of predicted and actual values
- Automatic interpretation
- Data transmission via built-in RS-232 interface to PC-based data management program SEMA for longterm storage, retrieval and trending
- Everything in one box…memory, battery, printer, patient incentive screen
- Meets ATS/ERS standards
- High quality accessories for maximum precision, e.g. absolute humidity insensitive (SCHILLER sensors) SP-20 or SP-150