- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from lightweight aluminum
- Extra-large 1 3/8″ diameter bell
- Highly sensitive 1 3/4″ diaphragm
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22″ PVC tubing
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Lightweight aluminum binaurals in matching satin finish
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes spare diaphragm and two pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Weighs just 3.5 oz. (100 gr)
- Overall length 31″
- Inspected in the USA
- Five-year warranty covers all parts
3.5x is the highest magnification available in Galilean Loupes, being suitable for specialist work within a smaller depth of view, and allows you to perform most dental procedures, such like cosmetic, crown and bridge etc..
Working Distance……….. 340 mm
Field of View ……………… 60 mm
Weight without frame …. 72g
SM960-C Stand-alone clinical Memory audiometer
The SM960-C is a clinical memory audiometer with two channels. The audiometer can be used for pure tone and speech audiometry. The audiometer is operated via the front panel where the operator can control all features and settings of the audiometer. The audiometer can be connected to an external printer via the parallel port on the back panel or to a PC via the serial port.
Easy data management with Oscilla® AudioConsole
It is possible to connect the SM960-C to Oscilla® AudioConsole via the the serial port on the back panel of the audiometer. With AudioConsole, it is possible to store test results in the patient database, export data to patient journaling systems and generate customised PDF reports.
The SM950 is a diagnostic audiometer with air/bone conduction and integrated memory for storing up to 100 tests. The SM950 provides the user with the opportunity to perform manual hearing tests as well as a number of automatic tests.
Small footprint for increased portability
Thanks to the small footprint of the SM950 audiometer, it takes up little space in a clinic and can also conveniently be used for home visits to patients, in sattelite clinics or in practically any other working environment. The audiometer is therefore an optimal choice for hearing professionals who need a compact device for either stationary use or use in different locations.
Dual control for stand-alone and PC-based operation of the SM950 audiometer
SM950 can be used as a stand-alone and as a PC-based audiometer. The integrated Dual Control feature provides users with full flexibility in operation as users can switch between modes of operation according to needs. In order to operate the SM950 audiometer from a PC, Oscilla AudioConsole software must be installed. Additionally, AudioConsole provides a number of extra tests such as Weber test via. bone conduction, the ear protection test for occupational health professionals and the xx dB auto test and xx dB random auto test.
Econom, nasal speculum expandable with battery handle Type C, rheostat and vacuum light
uni I otoscope head, uni II May ophthalmoscope head, nasal speculum expandable, bent arm illuminator, 2 laryngeal mirrors No. 3 and 4, tongue blade holder, replacement lamp otoscope (also for bent arm illuminator)
Riester uni®/econom® – the reliable product line for ENT and ophthalmology. Durable, user-friendly, variable and in the customary Riester quality.
ri-focus® LED Headlight
ri-focus® LED – wireless headlight with high-performance LED for a white, bright light and more efficient diagnosis.
- More efficient diagnosis due to high performance LED with up to 100.000 Lux
- Wireless headband with built-in battery compartment
- Particularly comfortable with balanced headband and one-hand operation
- Flexible hinge for a comfortable one-hand use of the LED illumination body
- Headband version, with built-in battery compartment and integral charge jack, can be optionally fitted with 2 lithium batteries size CR 123 A, 4 batteries size AAA (alkaline) or 4 rechargeable batteries size AAA (NiMH).
- Headband cleaning made easy by inner, removable and washable padding.
- Particularly comfortable with balanced, infinitely adjustable headband.
- On/off switch on battery compartment.
- Charge jack for plug-in charger integrated in battery compartment.
- Focusable LED lamp at a distance of 40 cm (15.7 in) approx. Ø 40 mm – Ø 200 mm (Ø 1.6 in – Ø 7.9 in), infinitely adjustable.
- White LED with 6.500 Kelvin, 140 lumen
- Battery operation: approx. 4 hrs. with lithium batteries, approx. 90 min. with alkaline batteries Type AAA.
- Rechargeable battery operation: approx. 90 min. with fully charged battery.
- Weight: 210 g (7.4 oz) without batteries, 242 g (8.5 oz) with CR 123 A lithium batteries, 259 g (9.1 oz) with rechargeable AAA batteries.
- Delivery in carton.
- The lamp head is strikes-proof and aluminum made by die caseing
- Halogen bulb 12V 50W
- Absirbtion glass 9500lux
- Free step brightness adjustment
- 70cm ling flexible arm can be stayed in any desired position
- 5 casters mobile stand with tube frame 95 cm high
Thin LED High Luminance x ray illuminator
Available in 4 Different Sizes
Model Inner Size
LED100, Single connection 370 x 422 mm
LED 200, Two connection 751 x 422 mm
LED 300, Three Connection 1072 x 422 mm
LED 400, Four Connection 1432 x 422 mm
7B-1 mannal suction device
The hand suction unit is mainly used in different levels of hospital to absorb the phlegm, purulence, blood. With the advantage of small size, light weight, easy to carry and use, also no electricity powder needed, the unit is perfect for remote area, clinic in village, in home care, first aid in open country and operation without no electricity powder.
7B foot pedal suction is complete plastic plate, safe and convenient for transportation and use. It can be operated without power, widely applicable. Mainly use for hospitals for suction blood, phlegm and other thick liquid during surgical operations.
Extensive LED lifetime (more than 50,000 hours)
More than 4 hours of continuous use
loupe (3.5 times)
Illumination: 15,000 Ix (at 25 cm working distance)
Color Temperature: 6,000 Kelvin
Headband size: 534 -638 mm
Operation hour: 4 hours
Recharge up to: 800 times
Battery type: lithium-ion (built-in protected circuit module)
e-scope® otoscope fiber optic version with 2.5 V xenon
- Fiber optics with 2.5 V Xenon
- Even field of illumination
- Suitable for pneumatic tests
- 3x magnifying pivoting lens
- Includes reusable ear-specula (5 x 2,5mm, 5 x 4mm)
Pocket Otoscope Fiber Optic Transmit light OT8C Zumax UK
The Otoscope is used to view the tympanic membrane and external ear canal to diagnose outer and middle ear pathologies. It is the mostly used device in ENT.
The OT8C fits into your pocket! Easy to use, lightweight, and perfect for the examination of the external ear and for general non-invasive examination. Take your OT8C with you everywhere you go throughout the day.
- Fiber optics transmit light system, the fiber optics extend to the tip of the instrument for more light output, less glare.
- Disposable Specula: 2.5mm and 4.0mm 5 pcs each
- Insufflation Port: view tympanic membrane using an insufflator bulb.
- Smart design, convenient for mobile diagnosis.
- Otoscope head made from polymid – an impact resistant space age thermoplastic.
- Swivelling viewing window with 2.5x magnification.
- “AA”polycarbonate battery handle interchanges with DM6C Ophthalmoscope
- Pocket clip with integral on/off slide switch for ambidextrous use
- Pen-scope® Otoscope
- 7V vacuum lamp
- Direct illumination, with an upgraded, reflection-minimizedillumination
- Removable magnifying lens with 5x magnification
- Possibility to insert external instruments when magnifying lens is removed
- Screw fitting for secure attachment to the handle
- Sealed systemfor performing pneumatic otoscopy
- Extremely impact resistant casingmade of glass-fibre reinforced plastic
- Simple bulb replacement at the base of the instrument head
- Including ear specula 4mm and 2.5mm
- Supplied in a sturdy nylon pouch