3A Stethoscope Infant Plus
- Features an unique dual sides chest piece for infant auscultation
- Non-chill retaining rings
- Single lumen tubing
- Special membrane, 28mm, particularly flat to improved adaption on the skin
- Latex free
Schiller CARDIOVIT MS-2010 Interpretive Touch Screen
This 12-channel portable tablet ECG system lets you record select and print fast, high-quality ECG’s. Ideal for medical clinic environments where ECG volume is high and speed and quality of examinations are critical.
The Schiller Cardiovit MS-2010 ECG Machine is a high quality ECG machine that offers a low weight, intuitive user interface, and an easy to use touch screen keyboard. The on-screen review is possible with the ECG measurement software which provides accurate measurements of recorded cardiac signals. These measurements can then be transferred to a PC for storage. The data the can be stored is for both resting ECG and spirometry recordings via Ethernet. There are multiple formats for the data which are XML, PDF2, and DICOM1 and these can be sent to a PC, PACS, or other information systems. Sometimes it is good to have a paper copy along with the digital copy. There is a convenient printer built into the unit that allows for quick on the spot printouts. In manual mode, you can use a 6 or 12 channel online rhythm printout. The last thing that is necessary to point out is the high volume memory for storage of up to 350 ECGs. This ECG machine is highly recommended and our customers have had positive results.
Enhanced & expended 10.4” TFT Screen Multi-parameter Patient Monitor
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Respiration, 2 IBP, 2 Temperature(opt), EtCO2(opt)
- 4”TFT color screen LCD monitor
- Individual sweep speed setting for each parameter
- Multiple display modes
- Screen freeze function
- Connected to central monitoring system using LAN or W-LAN
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE IN A COMPACT ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH
SCHILLER’s latest innovation is ultra portable, has an intuitive 8-inch high-resolution multi-touch screen and an integrated thermal printer.
Designed for users who value state-of-the-art technology, the CARDIOVIT FT-1 is a networked device providing connectivity and a paperless workflow.
Details Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides. Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices. Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim. Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to […]
3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope Black Edition
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Five-year warranty
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II S.E. Stethoscope is the standard of the industry and features 3M’s patented tunable diaphragm for improved low-frequency response and the ability to hear both low and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece. Along with its high acoustic sensitivity, the 3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope features a nonchill rim, […]