- Hospital Equipment's
- Centrifuge Machines
- Centrifuge Machine Hematocrite KHT-400 Gemmy Taiwan-“–
Centrifuge Machine Hematocrite KHT-400 Gemmy Taiwan-“–
KHT-400 Hematocrite with reader
• Length of table top (Head 25cm + Back 60cm + Seat 52cm + Leg 53cm) …190cm
• Width of table top…50cm
• Table top height lowest / heightest…75cm ~ 100cm
• Lateral tilt left / right…20° / 20°
• Trendelenburg / Reverse trendelenburg…30° / 30°
• Back section up / down tilt angle…45° / 0°
• Head section up / down tilt angle…30° / 90°
• Leg section up / down tilt angle…0° / 90°
– User-friendly design, ideal for use in operation theater room or general wards providing an efficient performance such as suction biopsy, surgery, endometrical curette, OB/GYN and abortion etc.
– A storage cabinet on back of SU-305P convenient for storing accessories and tools.
– Built-in a vacuum gauge with a range from 0 – 760mmHg ( 0 – 31 inHg) for direct readout.
– Choice of glass or plastic (polycarbonate) bottles graduated in ML incorporated with over-flow preventive fitting with autoclaveable rubber bung and fitting.
– Changeover from one to another bottle by turning the control knob of LEFT-RIGHT for suctioning to the corresponding bottle.
– SU-305P features one piece molded exterior body made by compact fiberglass for superior resistance to rust, chip and corrosion easy for cleaning.
– Mounted by 4 rubber anti-static wheels with 2 locking facility.
– Strong vacuum aspiration regulated form 0 (ZERO) to the maximum capable of sustaining of performing all purposes.
– Silicon suction tubing is autoclaveable and reusable.
– Low noise operation suitable for use in hospital ward and theater room.
- Lightweight 12 lead, 3 channel high quality interpretive ECG
- LCD screen and alpha-numeric keyboard, ease of set-up and operate
- One touch automatic or manual real time operation
- Digital filters for mains, base line and muscle tremor
- Dedicated soft keys for ease of operation
- Mains and battery operation 6 hours standby, 20 recordings and printouts
- Dimensions – 290mm x 198mm x 76mm
- Weight – 2.6kg
- Warranty – 3 years, CE marked
Anesthesia Apparatus AV-2200 OPERON
Compact, high reliability with functions equivalent to large machines.
The CardioCare 2000 is an economically priced 12 channel resting ECG that does not compromise on performance. Suitable for use in private practice, the ER, or hospitals use, the CardioCare 2000 is designed for maximum ease of use and convenience. Software upgradeable and networkable, the CardioCare 2000 is an excellent choice for your diagnostic needs.
Simultaneous 12 Channel Resting ECG
The CardioCare 2000 acquires 10 full seconds of ECG data simultaneously from 10 leads to produce an accurate 12 channel printout with analysis!
ECG Interpretation Program
Over 80 kinds of interpretation results based on the advanced Minnesota Code are provided to aid your diagnosis. The interpretation algorithms are expanded with regular software updates.
A4 Full Size Paper
The CardioCare 2000 will produce full size A4 printouts in 1,3,6 and 12 channel formats. Full size print-outs improve readability and make it easier for filing in the patient chart. A convenient Copy button lets you generate ECG copies in any of the available formats.
Low Maintenance Cost
The CardioCare 2000 uses normal fax paper which costs about ¼ the cost of ECG paper. It will even generate its own grid!
12.1″ Multi-utility Patient Monitor
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Respiration,Temperature, (IBP and EtCO2 Optional)
- 1”TFT color LCD monitor
- Individual sweep speed setting for each parameter
- Connected to central monitoring system using LAN or W-LAN