Epoxy Coating Infant Bed China
Size: L 81 x W 46 x H 96 ems.
Polyurethane noiseless castors with brake.
7E-A portable phlegm suction unit is based on similar products at home and abroad is a new generation of oil free lubrication suction device, which is suitable to use by the patient who has difficulty in phlegm removal due to illness. Coma and operation, as well as for aspirating such liquid as pus and blood during the clinical practice.
7B-1 mannal suction device
The hand suction unit is mainly used in different levels of hospital to absorb the phlegm, purulence, blood. With the advantage of small size, light weight, easy to carry and use, also no electricity powder needed, the unit is perfect for remote area, clinic in village, in home care, first aid in open country and operation without no electricity powder.
– User-friendly design, ideal for use in operation theater room or general wards providing an efficient performance such as suction biopsy, surgery, endometrical curette, OB/GYN and abortion etc.
– A storage cabinet on back of SU-305P convenient for storing accessories and tools.
– Built-in a vacuum gauge with a range from 0 – 760mmHg ( 0 – 31 inHg) for direct readout.
– Choice of glass or plastic (polycarbonate) bottles graduated in ML incorporated with over-flow preventive fitting with autoclaveable rubber bung and fitting.
– Changeover from one to another bottle by turning the control knob of LEFT-RIGHT for suctioning to the corresponding bottle.
– SU-305P features one piece molded exterior body made by compact fiberglass for superior resistance to rust, chip and corrosion easy for cleaning.
– Mounted by 4 rubber anti-static wheels with 2 locking facility.
– Strong vacuum aspiration regulated form 0 (ZERO) to the maximum capable of sustaining of performing all purposes.
– Silicon suction tubing is autoclaveable and reusable.
– Low noise operation suitable for use in hospital ward and theater room.
IGNIS 160 – lightweight, compact design with a circular shape. The casing is made of powder coated aluminum with the safety glass on the bottom part. The construction guarantees easiness of use and cleaning.
By applying a small amount of external elements the dome is well protected against water and dust. Two handles – the sterile handle allows focusing of the light spot. The non-sterile handle surrounds the dome in more than 75% of its circumference, which provides independent access and makes the positioning very easy.
The unique solution are two control panels located on the dome opposite each other, which provides a good access independently of the position of the operator. Additionally , these panels allow to control not only the parameters of the light but also the parameters of the image (option with the HD camera).
IGNIS 160 is equipped with an independent option of green light for the endoscope procedures, located on the upper part of the dome. As a result of the research and consultation with the doctors we used a green color light, which ensures the best representation of the red color, so important during endoscope procedures.
Thanks to our 75 years of experience, we’ve been able to equip the lamp with a function of the additional illumination of the surgical field , effective even in cases of the deepest operating fields.
- The lamp head is strikes-proof and aluminum made by die caseing
- Halogen bulb 12V 50W
- Absirbtion glass 9500lux
- Free step brightness adjustment
- 70cm ling flexible arm can be stayed in any desired position
- 5 casters mobile stand with tube frame 95 cm high