Nasal mask for CPAP/BIPAP Mirage FX Resmed
With only four parts, ResMed’s Mirage FX nasal CPAP mask is light weight, compact, and easy to clean and easy to use. The “butterfly wing” forehead support is designed to allow only the headgear and no plastic to come in contact with the skin. The easy squeeze-tab elbow allows you to easily connect and release the tubing from the mask.
The ResMed Mirage™ FX nasal mask offers the perfect balance of lightweight comfort, premium performance and simplicity. Built with your convenience in mind, the Mirage FX is made up of only four parts, making it effortless to use, clean and reassemble. It’s also engineered to deliver maximum comfort while you sleep — the patented dual-wall, Spring Air™cushion is soft on your face, and the ultra-flexible forehead support reduces contact with your skin
- Ultra Light— Less than 2.5 Ounces including headgear!
- New, Form-Fitting Headgearsprings to life, ready to fit and wear
- SoftEdge™ Headgearhas soft rounded edges (with no seams) so it is kind to the face, reducing marks and discomfort
- Squeeze-Tab Elbowmakes it easy to attach and detach the elbow from the frame
- Flexible, Winged Forehead Supportallows a dynamic range of fit and adjustment
- Lightweight, Durable Frameis strong enough to stabilize the mask, and soft enough to accommodate movement
- Dual-Wall, Spring Air Nasal Cushionprovides even pressure distribution, with extra softness at the sensitive nasal bridge
- Diffuse Vent Designdisperses air gently and quietly, away from the user and bed partners
- Headgear Loopssimplify attachement and detachment of headgear while retaining optimal headgear settings
- Three Sizes Available.The Standard is designed to fit most users. The Wide mask is designed for users with wider nasal features and the Small mask is designed for users with more petite nasal features.
Maximum Recommended Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cm H20
Mask Type(s): Nasal Cushion Masks, His & Hers Masks
Available Size(s): Small, Standard, Wide
Materials: Latex Free