BE-240 Heating Pads
- Soothing warmth relieves tired, aching muscles and temporary arthritic pain.
- Besmed heating pads are versatile and light weight, comfortable to use.
- Use them on most parts of the body, arms legs, shoulders, back abdomen, elbows, knees, ankles.
- Absorbent sponge provides penetrating moist heat.
- Soft cover with tie bands to hold the heating pad in place.
- Removable, washable cover with snap closure.
- 100% moisture-proof, vinyl covered pad.
Moist Heating Pad 14″X27″
Part Number: BE-255
Automatic Moist Heating Pack
The Moist Heating Pack is recommended by doctors.
- Intense, moist heat for faster relief.
- Spontaneous moisten design without additional water.
- Moist heat option for deep penetrating pain relief.
- Led controller with 4 heat settings & 4 timers auto-off.
- Temporarily relieves arthritic and rheumatic pain.
- Relieves pain caused by muscle spasms.
Digital Tens dual channel
Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulator (TENS) is an electronic, non-invasive, drug free method of relieving pain. It gives immediate relief of pain without the undesirable side effects of NSAID like Gastro Intestinal upsets & diarrhea .
EV-803 is a Digital TENS with 5 modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Pulse Rate Modulation), S1(Pulse Width Modulation) and S2(Pulse Rate Modulation). Pulse rate, pulse duration and modes are selected by press buttons. A compliance meter allowing the physical therapist to check the accumulated treatment time.
The Comfy Stim®is a combination unit of TENS and EMS. It features 5 TENS modes and 2 EMS modes. The pulse width, pulse rate, ramp time, on time, off time and timer are fully adjustable. The user can identify if it is a TENS or EMS mode by the reading on the top of LCD.
Unit of DIM: 40 x 32 cm
Voltage 220-240V AC 50Hz 60W With a polyester cover (color: blue)
Light & level ”0 ~ 3”
indictor0 = off1 = Minimum heat2 = Medium heat3 = Maximum heatl
Certification: CE(LVD/EMC), GS
The Premier Stim Plus TENS/EMS is a fully digital battery operated pulse generator that sends electrical impulses to the nerves and underlying muscle groups. This unit is a combination stimulator of TENS and EMS which can be used for pain relief and muscle stimulation. The device is provided with two controllable output channels, each independent of the other. A pair of electrodes can be connected to each output channel. The intensity level and settings are controlled by press buttons.