- Ease of use:interface with 1-2-3 steps
- Pre-connected electrodesfor faster application to the patient’s chest
- Automatic self-testsfor detection of electrode expiration and battery capacity
- Trilingual: perfect for an international environment
Rotation molding: Providing soft and comfortable air cushion.
High transparency for better visualization.
Special shape designed, easy to hold.
Injectable air cushion.
Non-reusable. Single use only.
100% Medical level PVC material.
Available in 6 sizes.
Developed for pre-hospital emergencies, the DG 4000 is also perfect for intra-hospital use. A single button gives access to all major functions like energy selection in manual mode, pacemaker and AED.
The DG 4000 features Multipulse Biowave technology with energy settings ranging from 2 to 200 joules. It comes in two types, with paddles or pads, both with a bright and clear display, a 3-lead ECG cable and mains or battery supply.
BT-700 is high quality color LCD patient monitor and various display mode is available.
Especially, saved data can be displayed on the color LCD.
- Suitable design for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Easy to operate a knob
- Bright and clear TFT color LCD display
- Various display mode ( graphic, numeric, spo2/PR trend)
- Data saving up to 72 hours in the internal memory
- Support firm upgrade by USB interface
- Apply nurse call state
- Adjustable audible and visual alarms
- Removable and rechargeable NIMH battery
Mouth To Mouth CPR pocket resuscitator set
- High transparency for better visualization.
- Non-reusable, single Patient use only.
- 100% Medical level pvc material.
- Latex-free components.
- Economical choice.
- Blow molding.
Height and Weight scale for children
Helps to monitor the growth of your baby.
Large blue back light LCD display for easy reading.
Tare function allows you to zero the scale if a blanket/nappy is used.
Weight-block function allows a steady weight to be displayed even with a wriggling child.
It shows change of weight from previous reading
- Continuous or bolus enteral feeding capabilities for nutrition delivery
· Dedicated feeding bag to accurate and reliable nutrition delivery
· Innovative door-less design for easy & clean operation
· Flexible power supply (100-240V, 50/60Hz) and lithium battery
· Feeding rate range (1-400ml/h with increment 1ml/h)
· Audible and visible alarm system
· Wireless data transmission with infusion supervision system
BT-550 Infant Warmer
The Baby warmer BT-550 is intended to emit controlled, evenly distributed overhead heat to the body of premature infant and other newborns who cannot effectively regulate their body temperature. This device can be used before any treatment or operation of infant.
The Animac Blood Warmer AM-301 is an electrically powered warmer which warms up refrigerated infusion/blood to near body temperature before delivering to the patient. The heating plate applies heat to flowing fluid via the tube placed in its channel. The unique design of channel offers two ways of tube setting. With single channel setting, the maximum flow rate is 15ml/min for achievable temperature. Dual channel setting is adequate when faster flow (up to 20ml/min) and/or higher warming is required. The device is available for two standard tube sizes 4mmØ and 5mmØ.
The software controls the temperature of the heating plate and enables the fluid to be heated up to the target temperature at exit set by the user at either 36ºC or 39ºC. Alarm and other over-heat protection ensure safe use.
1.Innovative door-free design for easy operation
2.Middle Detection and Ultrasound Detectors to double guarantee the correct IV set loading
3.Anti-bolus system to reduce significantly bolus after occlusion sudden release
4.Reminder alarm in case of forgetting to start the operation
5.High speed infusion up to 600ml/h satisfies special clinical scenario
6.Optional drip sensor and fluid heater
7.Wireless data transmission with infusion supervision system
Linear Infusion Pump for macro or micro drops with propulsion system, ultrasonic air detector and an adjustable pressure sensor.
Samtronic linear pump was projected for conventional macro or micro drip tubing, without the need of flow rate adjustments. Its propulsion system acts directly over the pvc tube, controlling flow rate and excluding the need of counting drops or worrying about drug viscosity.
Many technical innovations were incorporated to the equipment, improving convenience and safety for users and patients.
Among these improvements, there are an ultrasonic air detector and an adjustable pressure sensor.
The intuitive and interactive program helps the work of the nursing staff and the set of keys ergonomic installed reduces time while programming and avoid possible mistyping