- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from lightweight aluminum
- Extra-large 1 3/8″ diameter bell
- Highly sensitive 1 3/4″ diaphragm
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22″ PVC tubing
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Lightweight aluminum binaurals in matching satin finish
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes spare diaphragm and two pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Weighs just 3.5 oz. (100 gr)
- Overall length 31″
- Inspected in the USA
- Five-year warranty covers all parts
- Ease of use:interface with 1-2-3 steps
- Pre-connected electrodesfor faster application to the patient’s chest
- Automatic self-testsfor detection of electrode expiration and battery capacity
- Trilingual: perfect for an international environment
Developed for pre-hospital emergencies, the DG 4000 is also perfect for intra-hospital use. A single button gives access to all major functions like energy selection in manual mode, pacemaker and AED.
The DG 4000 features Multipulse Biowave technology with energy settings ranging from 2 to 200 joules. It comes in two types, with paddles or pads, both with a bright and clear display, a 3-lead ECG cable and mains or battery supply.
3.5x is the highest magnification available in Galilean Loupes, being suitable for specialist work within a smaller depth of view, and allows you to perform most dental procedures, such like cosmetic, crown and bridge etc..
Working Distance……….. 340 mm
Field of View ……………… 60 mm
Weight without frame …. 72g
BT-700 is high quality color LCD patient monitor and various display mode is available.
Especially, saved data can be displayed on the color LCD.
- Suitable design for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Easy to operate a knob
- Bright and clear TFT color LCD display
- Various display mode ( graphic, numeric, spo2/PR trend)
- Data saving up to 72 hours in the internal memory
- Support firm upgrade by USB interface
- Apply nurse call state
- Adjustable audible and visual alarms
- Removable and rechargeable NIMH battery
One step mode selector allows intuitive and straight forward mode selection between AED manual defribrillstion and monitoring // pacing.
- Lightweight 12 lead, 3 channel high quality interpretive ECG
- LCD screen and alpha-numeric keyboard, ease of set-up and operate
- One touch automatic or manual real time operation
- Digital filters for mains, base line and muscle tremor
- Dedicated soft keys for ease of operation
- Mains and battery operation 6 hours standby, 20 recordings and printouts
- Dimensions – 290mm x 198mm x 76mm
- Weight – 2.6kg
- Warranty – 3 years, CE marked
12 leads ecg signal simultaneously and prints out of ecg waveform.
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- 6/12 channel representation of all 12 simultaneously acquired leads
- Large, high resolution backlit monitor for easy preview of ECG quality and Spirometry curves
- Automatic and manual mode
- Full size 8 1/2″ x 11″ reports (A4)
- Integrated rechargeable battery lasts up to 3 hours of normal use
- Single button operation
- SCHILLER filter technology
The CardioCare 2000 is an economically priced 12 channel resting ECG that does not compromise on performance. Suitable for use in private practice, the ER, or hospitals use, the CardioCare 2000 is designed for maximum ease of use and convenience. Software upgradeable and networkable, the CardioCare 2000 is an excellent choice for your diagnostic needs.
Simultaneous 12 Channel Resting ECG
The CardioCare 2000 acquires 10 full seconds of ECG data simultaneously from 10 leads to produce an accurate 12 channel printout with analysis!
ECG Interpretation Program
Over 80 kinds of interpretation results based on the advanced Minnesota Code are provided to aid your diagnosis. The interpretation algorithms are expanded with regular software updates.
A4 Full Size Paper
The CardioCare 2000 will produce full size A4 printouts in 1,3,6 and 12 channel formats. Full size print-outs improve readability and make it easier for filing in the patient chart. A convenient Copy button lets you generate ECG copies in any of the available formats.
Low Maintenance Cost
The CardioCare 2000 uses normal fax paper which costs about ¼ the cost of ECG paper. It will even generate its own grid!
The Cardio7 is a reliable, interpretive, resting ECG. It features a large 7” TFT LCD touch screen with WiFi. It supports USB flash drive, a QWERTY keyboard, JPEG/PDF file format, one channel long-term recording and storage of up to 200 ECGs. It stores and shows the recent 5-minute full channel ECG in order to print out the missed abnormal ECG waveforms. It prints in multiple formats, including 12, 6 and 3 channel reports. Can be connected to PACS server through DICOM 3.0 and send the ECGs to the server.
Cardio7 stands out for its advanced technology, high functionality, ease of use, and an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
Maximized Ease of Use
Cardio7 combines menu-guided touch screen technology with a convenient rotary key and buttons to maximize ease of use. USB barcode reader and keyboard can be attached through USB ports.
Built-In Memory and Supports USB Flash Drive
Store up to 200 ECGs in internal flash memory and saved ECGs can be converted to various standard file formats like JPG, PDF, XML, MFER and DCM and exported to external USB flash drive.
The Cardio7 sends ECGs to PC by using BMS-Plus windows based PC software through LAN or WiFi. It supports DICOM 3.0 protocol to retrieve work lists from PACS and save ECG images to PACS. USB flash drive can be used to move ECGs stored in Cardio7 to PC.
Clinically Important Simultaneous 12 Lead Acquisition
Cardio7 acquires 10 full seconds of ECG data simultaneously from 10 leads to produce an accurate 12 channel printout with analysis in less than 60 seconds!
Full Disclosure Function
Cardio7 stores and shows the recent 5-minute full channel ECG in order to print out the missed abnormal ECG waveforms.
The ECG printout offers detailed interpretation information in text/guide/vector report formats to aid in diagnosis. Provides 12 channel, 6 channel + 1 rhythm, 3 channel + 1 rhythm, and 3 channel + 3 rhythm report. Supports pediatric interpretation.
Long-term Recording & Automatic Arrhythmia Detection
Cardio7 provides one channel long-term recording like 1, 3, 5, 10 minutes with arrhythmia detection and HRV (Heart Rate Variability) analysis.
A4 Full Size Paper
Cardio7 produces full size A4 printouts in 1, 3, 6 and 12 channel formats. Full size print-outs improve readability and make it easier for filing in the patient chart.
Details Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides. Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices. Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim. Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to […]
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II S.E. Stethoscope is the standard of the industry and features 3M’s patented tunable diaphragm for improved low-frequency response and the ability to hear both low and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece. Along with its high acoustic sensitivity, the 3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope features a nonchill rim, […]